For Bible study and small group purposes, do you use a smart phone?
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Wedding Anniversary (if applicable)
Is this your first year at MUMS?
If yes, who invited you?
Do you currently attend a church?
If yes, where?
Rank in order of where you need to grow the most?
C) Freedom/Strongholds (A stubborn pattern of thinking resistant to God's word and God's will for us)
D) Jesus 101
(For e.g. B C A D)
This year, our Bible study will use the book titled "New Morning Mercies" by Paul David Tripp. Do you already own this book?
If no, would you like MUMS to purchase a book on your behalf for $11?
Are you interested in one-on-one mentorship through MCC's Women's Ministry team (to begin in the fall of 2019)?
Are you currently pregnant?
If yes, what is your due date?
For your children who need childcare during our meetings on Thursday mornings, please enter the following information for each child.
1. First and last name
4. Age and grade of each of your children
(e.g. Sara Smith, F, February 4, 2015, 4 years old, Pre-K)
Children Needing Childcare
To best care for your child(ren) that will need childcare during our meetings, please share the following information for our SPROUTS staff for EACH one of your children.
1. Child's first and last name
2. Does your child have any allergies? If yes, please let us know the specific triggers (e.g. peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, shellfish, wheat, soy, milk, etc.) and typical allergy symptoms (e.g. swelling, vomiting, difficulty swallowing/breathing, confusion, runny nose, etc.)
3. Anything else our SPROUTS staff should know about your child (e.g. special medical needs, potty-training and tips to help them go)?
4. If you have an infant, please let us know their current eating schedule, bottle/breastfed, specific bottle details (amount, time eaten), pacifier, nap, and nap position (if they will nap between 9:15 and 11:30 am) and whether or not they may eat Cheerios. During a given year, we know thee things can change so please prepared to update our staff so that we can best love on your baby.
Child One (please include answers to all 3 questions)
Child Two (please include answers to all 3 questions)
Child Three (please include answers to all 3 questions)
Child Four (please include answers to all 3 questions)
Child Five (please include answers to all 3 questions)
Do you need information about a scholarship?